Autumn not for me (yet)

I've always wanted to be in autumn. But you know, it's Malaysia. It won't happen unless I move my body out of here.
I hope I'm not riding a snail


However, at least, I can still afford my adorable Tofu a beautiful autumn habitat.

Tada, here's my effort of petting other Fluff pets since I have no luck in winning munny through racing(gambling).

Tofu, aki is always here for you, but not for me. how not nice for me and nice for you=)

Tofu and Aki(autumn)
See we are now together:)~

I hope you love your new sweet dwelling
and we still have 7 munnies left =D

Ha-ha-ha~!

Race hard, dear all Fluffers!



* * *




haih. Fluff friends also need munny(s).


Like this die also have to work magic liao lohhhh

But before that...
Facebook, here I come!=D
Niahaahahaha

1 comment:

Raziel said...

summer all year long~ i hope there will be snow...