Oh, slashed.


It's a very sad case.
But I'm delighted!



I got a prank from an Indon maid wanna be. She said she got beaten by her master. *NOW I'm thinking probably she was having fun with her bf A.Y., SM could be?* she was asking help to get back to Indon.

I can't live for the rest of my life if i choose to ignore it.

Hahahaha!!!!! thing is getting excited!

Papa offered to go check out that place of that maid-in-tragedy-wanna-be.
*In my head I was imagining if this is not a prank i'd probably need to spend some time in the police station and blah blha blha a *tooting* busy night!

*Ding ding ding ding*
You KNOW THIS WORLD IS SO DAMN SMALL everyone is so closely connected especially in selemban gaden.
Papa called me on the phone saying that this address happened to be his acquaintance's home.

*Oooh, means papa's acquaintance was abusing this maid-in-tragedy?*

Things got so scrambled that this maid-wanna-be played this prank in her bf's place. And this bf's papa is an acquaintance of my papa.

It's a prank! Apparently nothing dramatic of which i imagined happened!
Then you know larh, things got bocor and this maid-wanna-be came apologized bout the prank, in front of her bf, her bf's papa, and my papa.

O.k. end of story.

Oh No not yet then this maid-in-trouble's bf came apologize online.

O.k. real end of story.


* * *

Judging from this incident, I conclude that
1) Mr. Y (papa's acquaintance) probably got very embarrassed over his son's maid. (Eh who tak tau malu sommore ur acquaintance came to ur house to tell u that ur maid was asking help! HOW EMBARRASSING)

2) This maid-in-trouble is utterly immature. People who needs help doesn't get it because such kind of jerk played prank too much.
IRRESPONSIBLE B*tch.

3) and ball-less. It was her bf who kept apologizing for her.
EH MAID, YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO ME IN MALAYU BECAUSE I UNDERSTOOD YOUR CALL FOR HELP.

3) I am too caring that i can't help to be a geh poh.
LAUGH ALL YOU WANT CAUSE IF THIS IS REAL I SAVED A PERSON.

4) Even this is NOT REAL I still did a GREAT THING to ter-BOCOR this maid's shameless behavior in front of her bf's PAPA!

5) My papa is as geh poh as me! Not to mention caring as well.

6) Don't play prank on someone as geh poh as me (and my papa)! Teehee!

7) Oh stop fooling when I had already warned you "If this is a prank you are going to pay for it"~
Oh SORRY I should have translated it in Malayu because maid doesn't understand olang putih's language.
TEEHEE x2!

8) and I think you are rather smart in giving me your real address so this turned into a fair game.

9) You showed no sympathize towards the abused indon-maids. How can you even make fun with it you empty-headed nincompoop.

10) Okay i write until here cause papa said since it's over don't over stir it. I think this lil girl have had her lesson learnt by now. Probably beating by her master again. Hahaha





EMBARRASSING ENOUGH.



I was rather mad about this piece of mischief, and this kinda jerk.
But rather delighted to come thinking bout this maid-wanna-be is in a damn embarrassing situation now.

This is VERY IRRESPONSIBLE and I AM DAMN NOT FREE TO ENTERTAIN YOU.
NOT EVERYONE'S SUNDAY IS AS BO LIAO AS YOU, INDON-MAID-WANNA-BE!



Anyhow I am rather relief that it wasn't any real abusing case that was happening.



O.k. lar cut-short this rant i gotta get back to my busy sunday life.



CHEERS everyone!

Have fun!
AND STOP PLAYING PRANK, YOU JERK(s) OUT THERE!


World Peace! v(^O^)V


No comments: