bento week

Got motivated after drooling over bento pics from minicloud and lacarmina :P

Lunch had been bored stiff for having human food for the 5 past mortal months. Brain cells died every once I have to pair my lunch plate with food of mostly unappealing color and, most in less appetizing brown.

Could be tongue death soon if I do not revitalize my lunch. Have to bye bye AB no-pink food. and too me miss cooking



Bento Exercise 1 :
Pink rice


day 1: Pinky love
costy 100 ringgit :{ burnt up landlord's supplementary pills and bottles on top of the oven

day2: Strawberry pink ball
day3: Pink bento with kimchi and sweetcorn salad :]

2 days of AB food still for getting over tired after robotic chore


* * *

It's dumpling fest.
Went Chinatown with Mp & Jerry for dumplings,

found this inspiring,



Philippines' Choco Suman,
glutinous rice with chocolate filling


Idea:
could be a sweet pink rice with dark choco filling bento:)~



* * *


now mamiiii don have to worry,
me know how to cook edible rice:} haha



* * *

No comments: