. AD♡RABLE .

Children are cute
because(only when) they make things cute,



like this:




Cute right ? :P





It's like they are begging me to kiss 'em,
as if they are urging, "Kiss me, kiss me!"

=D


I am so attended to this piece of cutie!




SO CUTE!

It was a door hanger of my lil cousin brother,
which he himself made it,
and is now mine!


MUAHAHAHAA!!!




This was where it belonged:P



I robbed it from him,
with his acknowledgement.
(He gave it to me^^)



Often, new ideas come from the fresh minds,
like a child's =)




Can you guess what this is?




What's this?





On the first glance I thought those were some watermelon seeds,
imagining where his idea came from:



"Two happy keroppi playfully have fun with watermelon seeds."






Apparently I'm having too much of thinking,



Guess what?




JianFong said, "Those are TADPOLES!~"

 

OOOOOOOOOO    ~~~   CUTTEEEEEE =D!!!
not seedssss:P

Haha


Me envy,
of my lil cousins who be able to cute-tify whatever they draw:P



Look as this:

by lil cousin Yuuka
illustrating me=P

Adorably kawai(the drawing)



and this,

Drawn by lil cousin Ryu Ichi
can't remember who he was drawing,


also by Ryu Ichi


so so sooOOoo CUUUTTEEEE RIGHTTT :DDDDD


Children's drawing are so untouched,
so charming, so hearty =)


me want to be a child,
to draw happily! :D




A photo of us, bunch of old and young kids! :D


* * *

 Me too draw,
where this is my first attempt with tablet :P



* * *

drawing makes me happy =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Konichiwa!!! the forgies are adorable : )

Anonymous said...

Hope to get tat kind of lips~ haha...

Raziel said...

u rob things from a kid!! u bandit !!

ManChien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ManChien said...

-coot!
hahaha